[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Talking to evangelicals

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Tue May 8 17:13:41 EDT 2012

Joe,

Why can't the evangelicals who talk to God also not listen to God?    Around
here they are pretty sure that God is talking to them so they must be
listening, too.

-- Free

Process Evangelist

Free Polazzo

5525 Dorsett Shoals Lane

Douglasville, GA 30135

770-949-1707  (H)

770-778-8507  (C)

After listening comes reflection . . .  then possibly action.