[Sayma-Discuss] a note to all of us, regarding violence and intolerance

Thais Carr thaiscarr at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 13 07:04:10 EDT 2012

Thanks for sharing this, Free.  Daisy Khan is an interesting speaker.  You can hear a couple brief interviews on the lecture Chautauqua podcast, both from 2012 and 2011.

Free, your interesting typo was "a lot of hate MALE".  (instead of hate mail)  Alas, it has seemed to be the males who have been the most rabid about this bigotry, including the vocal opposition to the new mosque in the county to the east of where I live.

Thais