[Sayma-Discuss] AFSC South Regional Director Resigns: Transition under way

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at att.net
Sun Aug 11 21:01:38 EDT 2013

Hello SAYMA Friends,

This weekend I was informed by Susan Cozzens, the Clerk of the AFSC's
Southern Regional Executive Committee, that Bonnie Horton, whom some of you
met at yearly meeting, has resigned her position as AFSC's Southern Regional
Director.   Please see the emails below for more details and to see what is
being done to keep the region in good hands while the search for a new
Regional Director is set in place.

-- Free

Free Polazzo

5525 Dorsett Shoals Lane

Douglasville, GA 30135

770-778-8507  (C)

 <mailto:freepolazzo at att.net> freepolazzo at att.net   (NOTE NEW ADDRESS as of
7/8/2013)

"No one can be free unless everyone can be free"

  _____