[Sayma-Discuss] FW: Save the Date - 12/11 @ 1pm for the December Round Table

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at att.net
Sun Dec 1 21:18:29 JEST 2013

Dear Friends,

This may be a call you would like to join.    Progressives are few and far between and thanks to the internet, you can listen in to this Round Table discussion.

Free Polazzo

 <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VKWuwT6PdRBieRKlf%2BbStOzBBmxY6MjO>  <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VKWuwT6PdRBieRKlf%2BbStOzBBmxY6MjO>  <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VKWuwT6PdRBieRKlf%2BbStOzBBmxY6MjO>

 <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=qFFPfGZpXTbsZH1XTZVZQezBBmxY6MjO>

Click here to View Online and share on Facebook/Twitter <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XvclhjgDoUedc2bfVETOmuzBBmxY6MjO>

 <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=uwdprSk0k2%2BEPX66jtaX4OzBBmxY6MjO> Tell a Friend

Join Jim McGovern, Keith Ellison and Barbara Lee

Dear Free,

Please join our Congressional special guests as well as progressive labor leaders and grassroots organizers for the December Progressive Round Table. We understand that not everyone can come to Washington, D.C. so PDA has made arrangements to bring the Round Table directly to you via Live Stream. Our  <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=j70TnUx48gNmfS7jHc7xFhU%2BhBHaYLUf> Live Stream will be broadcast here.

 <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=fVyOacQgWBOUUAi1gaYYwuzBBmxY6MjO>

View the Live Stream here: http://www.weactradio.com/roundtable <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=4NG1lHZKmmk0nECdLXtLEuzBBmxY6MjO>

  <http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/1987/images/2NovRTGuests.png>

In solidarity,