[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Write for the Quaker Universalist Voice weblog

JERE LICCIARDELLO licciardelloj at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 25 08:07:37 EST 2013

Two Sundays ago I realized that we create in silent worship a seaside.  We sit
in unity at the seaside.  The waves come in, one after another, one behind the
other, and wash us clean.  They wash you,and they wash me.  The message of
integrity is not to lie, and to keep promises, but it is also to ask the right
questions, to nurture, and to be humble before the all knowing and not foist my
wisdom on you.  We have the power to be at one another's side in full presence
while we heal one another and the earth, while we stand fast against faceless
evil, the existence of which would not be possible without mankind.