[Sayma-Discuss] Linda Trask "spam"

Thais Carr thaiscarr at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 8 22:04:29 EST 2013

Apparently Linda's email account was hacked.  She is still in rehab after her knee surgery & hasn't had computer access for 3 weeks.  I asked her permission to change her email password, so hopefully this will not happen again.  I apologize if you get this email more than once- it came to me thru 3 different accounts so I have replied to each.

Interestingly, another friend's account sent out this same spam this evening, & her email acct is also thru Bellsouth.

Thais Carr