[Sayma-Discuss] Fwd: Last minute help needed for Peacebuilders Camp!

Bert Skellie bertskellie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:42:37 EDT 2013

Dear SAYMA Friends,

Please see note from Friend Jonah McDonald on emergency need for funds for
the Peacebuilders Camp. I am making an additional donation and have asked
our social concerns committee to add another $300. I hope any of you who
are led will do so right away, since they need to decide by June 19 what to
do.

Peace,

Bert
404-378-5883