[Sayma-Discuss] FW: Corporation Updates + Ways Friends can help end Israel/Palestine Conflict

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at comcast.net
Fri Mar 22 22:04:42 EDT 2013

Dear Friends,

As one of your representatives from SAYMA selected to the serve as your
Yearly Meeting Representative to the Corporation of the American Friends
Service Committee (AFSC),  I get to travel to Philadelphia once a year to
meet with up to 150 other Friends who are also serving to make up the body
of the Corporation of the AFSC.     If you wonder what we are doing there,
here is a wonderful description of the work we do over the two days of
meetings written by Doug Bennett  called  The Value of the AFSC Corporation
(Acting in the Spirit).    I recommend it to you:

 <http://www.afsc.org/friends/value-afsc-corporation>
http://www.afsc.org/friends/value-afsc-corporation

-- Free

Free Polazzo

5525 Dorsett Shoals Lane

Douglasville, GA 30135

770-778-8507  (C)

freepolazzo at comcast.net

"No one can be free unless everyone can be free"