[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Replying to posting to the SAYMA-Announce List

Charles Schade c.vmbra at frontier.com
Thu Mar 28 12:37:58 EDT 2013

Always a useful reminder.

cps

  _____

From: Sayma-Announce [mailto:sayma-announce-bounces at kitenet.net] On Behalf
Of Liz Perch, SAYMA
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:25 AM
To: sayma-announce at kitenet.net
Subject: [Sayma-Announce] Replying to posting to the SAYMA-Announce List

Dear Friends,

Please be aware that when you simply "reply" to a posting to the
SAYMA-Announce listserve, that reply goes to the SAYMA-Discuss list, which
may or may not include the original poster.  If you are not also subscribed
to SAYMA-Discuss, it generates a message to me to approve or deny the
posting.  When the message seems to me to be just to the original poster, I
usually deny the posting, and you receive a notice that the message didn't
post.

However, if you are a SAYMA-Discuss subscriber, your quick, "Great message,
Jimmy!" reply goes to the entire list serve.

Additionally, if you choose "reply all" your message will go to the poster,
the SAYMA-Announce list, and, if you are a subscriber, to the SAYMA-Discuss
list.

The reason for this message is to make everyone aware of where their replies
go, and to ask that, when you reply, you look at the "to" line of your email
and make sure it is going to the person or group you intend for it to go to.

If you have questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

In friendship,

LIZ

--