[Sayma-Discuss] Befriending Earth

Roy H Taylor III wrldpeas at mindspring.com
Sat May 25 07:45:19 EDT 2013

Brad Stocker is a member of Quaker Earthcare Witness.
I am sure that some of you will be interested in the workshop that Brad is offering.
Roy

Dear Friend,
I am offering a workshop this summer at Pendle Hill, PA. It is called Befriending Earth: an Invitation to Earth Literacy.
http://www.pendlehill.org/workshops/summer-2013/862-befriending-earth-an-invitation-to-earth-literacy
I am hoping that you will print and post this flier at any place you might think would have people interested in attending and that you might share the information with your connections. Please pass it on via email if you would.

Peace,
Brad
brstocker at yahoo.com
Love is the most universal, formidable, and mysterious of cosmic energies. -- Teilhard de Chardin.

LucenThoughts.blogspot.com