[Sayma-Discuss] Survey about Quakers and Business in the USA

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at att.net
Sun Sep 29 12:43:00 EDT 2013

HI SAYMA Friends,

I recently completed a survey that was posted in the "Friends & Business
Group" on LinkedIn and thought there might be other SAYMA Friends who are
also  interesting in the role Quakers play in the business world.    This
survey was posted by Karen Tibbals who led a workshop at FGC Gathering this
past summer on this topic.

dragon

"No one can be free unless everyone can be free"

Are you interested in meeting with other Quakers in the US about the role
that Quakers can and should play in the world of business? Do you want to
get together with other Quakers in business so you can talk to Friends who
understand your point of view? Would you like to encourage young Friends to
go into business? If this doesn't fit you, do you know someone who might be
interested?

Let us know your interest by completing this short survey using the
following link. It will only take a minute and will help us take the next
step to organize a group.

<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esurveymonkey%2Ecom
%2Fs%2FPKDYJGD&urlhash=I8dq&_t=tracking_anet>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PKDYJGD

And, if you know someone else who might be interested, please pass the link
on.. it can be used multiple times. We want to hear from as many Friends as
possible. If you get this invitation from multiple people, please excuse our
enthusiasm... we only need one response from each person.