[Sayma-Discuss] Britain Yearly Meeting urges recognition of Palestine

Roy H Taylor III wrldpeas at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 17 20:22:52 EDT 2014

Dear Larry,

I think that many in the room left disappointed. For me it was because the action that we were brought was not one that I could find myself in accord with. I felt that it was not in line with our testimonies. When I read the message that Free sent that came out of Britain Yearly Meeting. That speaks my mind. Maybe that should be our starting point to bring this forward again.

I would have anyone read what was brought before us and what came out of BYM in the same sitting and see the differences. I believe they would understand why ours needed additional seasoning.

Roy Taylor