[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Fall SAFriend

John Geary gearyjp at appstate.edu
Tue Jul 29 13:25:30 EDT 2014

Bob, thanks for the  memo.  Where is the fall rep meeting?  It is going
to be a busy ninth month.  Judy and I are on local arrangements for the
Gathering at Cullowhee, NC and the committee will meet at New Garden
(Greensboro) 9/12-13.  Boone Meeting does have some news and I will get
it to you this week.  We enjoyed Yearly Meeting.  Peace, John Geary
Boone Friends