[Sayma-Discuss] Soy crops in Brazil

Shaun Chavis schavis at mac.com
Sun Feb 1 11:38:19 EST 2015

Friends —

I came across this article and felt compelled to share it. I know many Quakers make their food choices out of concern for animal welfare and/or environmental responsibility, and food choice is something I’ve written about in Friends Journal. It’s provocative, for sure, but I think it’s also something to prompt further research and consideration. http://munchies.vice.com/articles/meat-may-be-murder-but-tofu-is-too <http://munchies.vice.com/articles/meat-may-be-murder-but-tofu-is-too>

Shaun Chavis
(a Friend in Atlanta, formerly Birmingham)