[Sayma-Discuss] Regional gathering

David Myers davesmyers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:13:59 EST 2015

On March 7, 2015 Nashville friends are hosting nationally recognized author Shane Claiborne: www.thesimpleway.org/shane

Shane and NFM prefer NOT to limit the event on the basis of a paid
registration; however, it is important to note that our main worship
space only holds 85 people, so interested parties need to email NOW to reserve a place and indicate housing needs.

The event will run from 9am-4pm with worship, a keynote, meal, and
smaller-group afternoon breakout sharing/workshop sessions visited by
Shane. The theme is "The Things We Can Do" (which bears similarity to
the theme for this year's SAYMA YM). Child care will be provided, and
one of the afternoon sessions will be a young Friends group.

Send inquiries and/or reserve your spot: davesmyers at gmail.com.

If you are not familiar with Shane Claiborne, there are many clips of
his speaking on youtube. For example:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmc5NDFz3xI.