[Sayma-Discuss] Environment Witness

Michael Moore michael at michaelworks.info
Mon Jan 12 08:43:17 EST 2015

Dear Friends: I am new member of West Knoxville Friends Meeting. At the
same time we installed HVAC which we will reduce our carbon footprint.
At the  same time we have an opportunity to install solar pa
nels to generate electricity. At the same time we plan to rearrange our
committees.  I understand that SAYMA has a committee which covers this
subject.  What is its name.  What might be its slogan. Is it
  affiliated with Earthcare Witness?

With care
Michael A Moore

---