[Sayma-Discuss] Environment Witness

Roy H Taylor III wrldpeas at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 12 10:13:16 EST 2015

Dear Michael,

The name of the committee is SAYMA Earthcare Action Network. (SEAN)
I don’t think that we have a slogan. Do you have one in mind?
While there is the metaphorical everything is affiliated with everything else, we are affiliated with Quaker Earthcare Witness (QEW)  in a variety of ways. I am clerk of QEW and SAYMA yearly meeting representative. Lisa Rose, is clerk of SEAN and the other yearly meeting rep to QEW. A number of the members of SEAN have close ties to QEW.

How can we help?

Roy