[Sayma-Discuss] New book: Considering Hate, by Kay Whitlock and Michael Bronski

Mike Shell bright_crow at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 15 17:52:50 EST 2015

Considering Hate: Violence, Goodness, and Justice in American Culture and
Politics <http://www.beacon.org/Considering-Hate-P1046.aspx>

Authors: Kay
<http://www.beacon.org/cw_contributorinfo.aspx?ContribID=674&Name=Kay+Whitlo
ck>  Whitlock, Michael
<http://www.beacon.org/cw_contributorinfo.aspx?ContribID=489&Name=Michael+Br
onski>  Bronski

*	Description
<http://www.beacon.org/Considering-Hate-P1046.aspx#description>
*	Praise and Reviews
<http://www.beacon.org/Considering-Hate-P1046.aspx#quotes>
*	Excerpt <http://www.beacon.org/Considering-Hate-P1046.aspx#Excerpt>
*	On Our Blog
<http://www.beacon.org/Considering-Hate-P1046.aspx#ourBlog>
*	Reader Reviews
<http://www.beacon.org/Considering-Hate-P1046.aspx#reviews>

Friends,

Kay Whitlock has been a close F/friend of mine since my days with AFSC in
the late 1980s to early 2000s (Community Relations Committee & Criminal
Justice Task Force.)  I have no hesitancy in recommending that you
investigate this new book, even though I have not yet seen it myself.  Kay
is a weighty Buddhist Friend and a superb writer.

Kay's previous book, also published by Beacon Press, is Queer (In)Justice:
The Criminalization of LGBT People in America
<http://www.queerinjustice.com/>  (2010).

More once I've seen the book.

Thanks.

Crow-signature