[Sayma-Discuss] Interview: The man behind the BDS movement | +972 Magazine

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at att.net
Mon Jun 15 18:57:16 EDT 2015

Hello Friends,

As the conversation about the "BDS movement (Boycott, Divestment &
Sanctions) grows more and more heated, I thought you might  appreciate this
interview with Omar Barghouti  "The man behind the BDS Movement ".    I did.
..

As the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement grows, its co-founder,
Omar Barghouti, has become a target for Israeli demonization. +972's Rami
Younis sits down with Barghouti for a rare discussion about BDS's goals, its
recent successes, and increasingly frequent accusations that the boycott
movement constitutes anti-Semitism.  . .  the rest of the article is here:

http://972mag.com/interview-the-man-behind-the-bds-movement/107771/

dragon

"No one can be free unless everyone can be free"