[Sayma-Discuss] National Conference happening in Atlanta Sept 25-27 that may be of interest. . .

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at att.net
Mon Jun 22 17:41:28 EDT 2015

Hello SAYMA List,                                                   cc:
Ilise Cohen,  Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) - Atlanta coordinator

Considering our yearly meeting’s minute on the Israeli/Palestine conflict, a
very timely conference is happening in Atlanta,  Sept 25-27.   It is the
14th annual National conference presented by “The Campaign to end the
Occupation”.     Some of the local Atlanta groups involved are:   Joining
hands for justice in Israel/Palestine, JVP Atlanta, IFPB-Atlanta network,
Oakhurst, Unitarian Universalist Justice for Middle East -Atlanta.

The theme for the conference this year is:

“Advancing a Mass Movement for Palestine, will focus on how we can push a
mass movement for Palestinian rights through education, engaging with
progressive forces, and being in solidarity with other struggles for
justice, including the growing uprising against police brutality and mass
incarceration. “

More information at their website:
http://www.endtheoccupation.org/section.php?id=494

Consider going for at least some of the time to get information that is
often difficult to obtain and to meet people who have worked for an end to
the occupation for decades.

Free Polazzo

Douglasville, GA

freepolazzo at att.net

cell:  770-778-8507

PS:  Sounds to me  a lot like the same issues we are dealing with here in
the USA, except we call it “systemic racism”.

.

http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=3803668/grpspId=1705077076/msgId=
10574/stime=1435007803

http://y.analytics.yahoo.com/fpc.pl?ywarid=515FB27823A7407E&a=10001310322279