[Sayma-Discuss] Peacebuilders Camp registration deadline coming up!

Jonah McDonald jonahpmcd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:00:37 EST 2016

Hi Friends,

Many of you have heard about the camp I run for 11-14 year old in Americus,
GA: Peacebuilders Camp at Koinonia Farm.

Quite a few Quaker kids have attended in the past, mostly from the Atlanta
Friends Meeting. I'd love to invite more Quaker youth from across the
southeast, so I'm hoping you can help me get the word out in your home
Meeting. Would you pass this email along to any families in your Meeting or
other circles who have kids in the the 11 - 14 year old age range?

Here is a link to the camp registration form:
http://www.peacebuilderscamp.org/registration/

And here is a blurb you could put on your Meeting's email list or weekly
announcements, if that's appropriate:

"Founded by a Quaker and a Mennonite, Peacebuilders Camp at Koinonia Farm
is a sliding-scale, overnight summer camp in rural Georgia where a diverse
group of campers, ages 11 - 14, come to together to learn how to work
toward peace and justice. Campers enjoy farm life, play games and sports,
go on field trips, learn about human rights, make new friends, and explore
the stories of peacemakers past and present. Registration closes on April
1st: http://www.peacebuilderscamp.org/registration/"

Thanks! I hope we'll see someone from your Meeting at camp this summer!

Jonah McDonald
404-373-8036
jonahpmcd at gmail.com