[Sayma-Discuss] America Fulfilling Its Promise – by Anne Wilson Schaef - Part 2

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 00:01:04 EDT 2017

Hello Friends,

Anne Wilson Shaef has a number of books that I like very much, including “When Society becomes an Addict”.   1992!

https://www.amazon.com/Society-Becomes-Addict-Wilson-Schaef/dp/0722526393

I recommend to you her blog on what is happening in Washington with the arrival of President Trump.    This is part 2 of a continuing series.

-- Free

Douglasville, GA

Cell - 770-778-8507

“No one can be free unless everyone can be free”