[Sayma-Discuss] FW: Announcing Joyce Ailouny as next AFSC general secretary

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:31:19 EST 2017

Hi SAYMA Friends,

The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) has announced the appointment
of Joyce Ailouny as the next General Secretary.

As a past member of the AFSC SERO Regional Middle East Program and as a
current member of Jewish Voice for Peace, I am well informed about the
ongoing struggle for peace with justice between the Palestinians and the
Israelis as well as the role the USA government and citizens and religious
groups play in preventing that to happen.   Her selection sends a strong
message about the role AFSC wishes to play in the coming years.

Please hold Joyce Ailouny and AFSC in the Light as the world enters a very
dangerous political climate.   We need to also hold each other in the Light
as we each work, as way opens, to showing our varied communities the way to
peace and justice.

-- Free Polazzo

SAYMA Repreresntatve to the AFSC Corporation.

"No one can be free unless everyone can be free"