[Sayma-Discuss] shock and awe

rmcgahey at main.nc.us rmcgahey at main.nc.us
Fri Feb 3 18:03:58 EST 2017

I have two new posts, "Shock and Awe" - detailing Trump's disruptive
strategy, and "Into the Breach" -laying out how we are responding in our
conservative NC mountain counties. I deliberately employ military language
and images to convey my awareness that war has been declared on almost
everything we value and love. But the defensive army I invoke is a
"non-violent militia" trained in the art and discipline of non-violent
resistance.

I particularly want folks to carefully study the Indivisible website I
link in the text.  Then join the one near you.  They are everywhere, the
left's Tea Party movement, sharing a playbook for everything short of
civil disobedience.
http://ecospirit.blogspot.com/

Bob McGahey