[Sayma-Discuss] Cancer Rates Are Dropping — But Not In Rural Appalachia | FiveThirtyEight

Roy H Taylor III wrldpeas at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 15 09:37:01 EST 2017

As we look at Justice issues, here is an example of an eco-justice issue in our midst.
Yet one more reason why we need to stop our reliance on fossil fuel extraction for our lifestyle.

SAYMA Earthcare Action Network is exploring eco-justice issues across our region.

We are interested in hearing about eco-justice issues that you find that are affecting you meeting.