[Sayma-Discuss] Cancer Rates Are Dropping - But Not In Rural Appalachia | FiveThirtyEight

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 00:11:41 EST 2017

Yes, Roy, I agree that there are many good reasons to end coal production
and health care for miners and their families.  is one of them.

Having taught Accounting to Coal Miners from West VA at a Technical College
in Eastern Ohio, I am familiar with the costs of workplace accidents as well
as the sad death rates caused by the dangerous workplaces and from back lung
disease.   These are "costs" that are not hardly discussed much.   Not on
the company's books, unless the Feds make them do it.  President Trump will
be removing even those hardly enforced protections.

-- Free

Douglasville, GA

Cell - 770-778-8507

"No one can be free unless everyone can be free"