[Sayma-Discuss] Quaker Universalist Conversations - Seekers again: The ministry of Quaker Universalist Fellowship

Mike Shell bright_crow at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 13 16:09:22 EST 2017

Friends,

In October 2016, the QUF steering committee held their annual meeting.  We
dedicated Friday evening to worship sharing on two topics: how we might
address the desire of those readers who want to "belong to QUF," and how we
each describe our personal journeys in the light of Quaker universalism.
This post arises from those discussions and from our efforts to articulate
the mission of QUF more clearly.

"Seekers again: The ministry of Quaker Universalist Fellowship":
https://universalistfriends.org/weblog/seekers-again-the-ministry-of-quaker-
universalist-fellowship.

Blessings,

Mike