[Sayma-Discuss] Quaker Universalist Conversations - Applying my Quaker principles to urban planning

Mike Shell bright_crow at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 1 10:08:58 EST 2017

Friends,

Rick Brown has given us permission to republish this post from blog Panethos <https://panethos.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/applying-my-quaker-principles-to-urban-planning/> , his own blog: https://universalistfriends.org/weblog/applying-my-quaker-principlesto-urban-planning.

“As a liberal Quaker and an urban planner, I am very intrigued by the interrelationship between these two significant aspects of my life.”

Blessings,

Mike

Michael Austin Shell

bright_crow at mindspring.com