[Sayma-Discuss] Quaker Universalist Conversations - "My Vision for Peace and Justice 2017-2030"

Mike Shell bright_crow at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 4 16:09:02 EST 2017

Friends,

Eric Verzo Encina, a native of Mauban, Quezon Province, in the Philippines,
is a freelance writer, columnist, author, and organic farmer, and a
campaigner for Social Credit monetary reform:
https://universalistfriends.org/weblog/my-vision-for-peace-and-justice-2017-
2030.

"I am a Filipino Ecumenical Christian layman, with a Catholic background and
an interest in the Islamic teachings against usury or Riba. I believe that
the love of God above all and love of neighbors are the common ground and
intertwining solutions for the poverty and daily pressures of survival in
the Philippines."

Blessings,

Mike

Michael Austin Shell