[Sayma-Discuss] AFSC sent notice that Registration for overnight guests closes in 2 days!

Free Polazzo freepolazzo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 17:04:38 EDT 2017

HI SAYMA F/friends,

In case you are not on the AFSC’s mailing list, this may be of interest to you.

Your representatives are already going, but there is so much happening, some of you might find way opens to be there to celebrate the 100th anniversary of AFSC.

For those not able to attend, I recommend looking over the long list of workshops on Sunday PM which are open to all and which can be attended via the web.    Check them out here:  https://www.afsc.org/resource/workshop-list

Thank you for allowing me to be one of the representatives from our Yearly Meeting to the American Friends Service Committee

Blessings,

-- Free Solomon Goldmark Polazzo

SAYMA Representative to the AFSC Corporation.

“No one can be free unless everyone can be free”