[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Bookstore SAYMA

Chris Berg cshapenote at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:31:22 EDT 2018

Yay Pam!

________________________________
From: Sayma-Announce <sayma-announce-bounces at kitenet.net> on behalf of Pam Beziat <pam.beziat at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 11:24 AM
To: sayma-announce at kitenet.net
Subject: [Sayma-Announce] Bookstore SAYMA

Friends,   The SAYMA bookstore will be open during the yearly meeting,  June 14-17, 2018.  This year books may be purchased by cash, check, and now CREDIT CARD!   In addition,  we will  again offer the "free books" table.  You may leave your books at the table and/ or make a selection.   Our plenary speaker, George Lakey will sign copies of his most recent work:  "Viking Economics : How the Scandinavians Got it Right-and How We Can Too".  Join us at Warren Wilson College June 2018 for SAYMA : "Community & Communication" and browse the Friends bookstore!