[Sayma-Discuss] [Sayma-Announce] Printed materials at Yearly Meeting

Geeta Jyothi McGahey mcgahey at yancey.main.nc.us
Mon May 7 15:49:51 EDT 2018

just sent in form - and didn't see box - print copy please

On Mon, May 7, 2018 2:03 pm, Liz Dykes wrote:
SAYMA wants to save trees.  And money, of course.  So this year, we
asked folks to indicate on their registration forms if they wanted us to
print copies of documents we would normally distribute at business
sessions for them.   If not, we assume they planned to download the
documents on their laptops, tablets, or phones, or read them in the
notebook at the reading table.

Well, we have 55 adults registered, and only 2 have asked for printed
copies of business meeting materials.

I'm a little worried that this is less an indication of how concerned
Friends are for the environment and SAYMA's economy, and more an
indication that Friends do not check for changes to registration!

Please spread the word--we're happy to print materials if they are going
to be used.  And email me by May 25 if you want to make a change to your
form.  Thanks!

In friendship,

LIZ

PS: Save your money!  Register by May 14 and save the $30 later fee!

GeetaJyothi
http://changeinsights.wordpress.com/

Geeta Jyothi McGahey,MD
300 Dharma Way