article (forward)

Courtney Siceloff csiceloff at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 10 22:05:00 JEST 1998

DEAR FRIENDS,

Jodie English agreed to share this article about an experience of defending
an individual accused of killing a police official.  Jodie, and her husband
Lonnie Valentine and their two children, live in Richmond, IN, but retain
their membership in the Atlanta Meeting.  Jodie has been a defence attorney
for 20 years, and was law professor at the Georgia State University College
of Law.
This article appeared in the July/August issue of Quaker Life Magazine, of
Friends United Meeting.
courtney siceloff