SAYMA matters

Errol Hess errol at kitenet.net
Sun Sep 13 11:18:48 JEST 1998

Friends,

As I am leaving for my job at William Penn House today, I've had email
stopped to my current isp.  My son will be storing it at kitenet until I
can access it.  Meanwhile, you can email me at dirpennhouse at pennsnet.org

The SAYMA listserve will continue as before as it is on my son's computer
in Calif.

VACANCY IN SAYMA'S ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION

Errol Hess has recently resigned as SAYMA's Administrative Assistant,
although he will continue his work in the interim as he returns to Bristol
approximately once each month.  For anything which requires immediate
attention, please contact him at William Penn House or contact SAYMA Clerk
Penny Wright.

Those interested in applying for the Administrative Assistant position are
asked to send a letter to Penny Wright, 1106 Caldwell Lane, Nashville, TN
37204.  The letter should include the individual's interest in and
qualifications for the position as well as their connections to their
monthly meeting and the yearly meeting.  The job is part-time and
currently pays a salary of $5497 per year for approximately ten hours per
week.  A job description will be mailed to all monthly meeting clerks
and reps, and is in the SAYMA Handbook.  If you have questions, please
contact Penny Wright at (615) 298-1385.

Please note, I will be doing the newsletter the last week in October,
before the announced deadline.  So please get information to me by October
20.

Errol Hess