Fwd: Breast cancer stamp

Peggy Bonnington bonnipeg at m9.sprynet.com
Fri Sep 11 18:00:23 JEST 1998

Perhaps it is perverseness or ignorance that motivates this response,
BUT...

I have sort of a thing about the US Postal Service, and I definitely
DON'T put it beyond them to use the sensitive subject of breast cancer
to suck us up into a higher stamp bracket (getting us ready for things
to come).  Sorry, but I'd rather recognize and give to this cause
through another agency / method / scenario.  Anyone who feels like
further educating me, I'll be glad to listen.  So far, I do NOT trust
the US Postal Service on their own merits, no matter the cause to which
they affix.

Peggy Bonnington
Clarksville, TN