Breast Cancere

Peggy Bonnington bonnipeg at m9.sprynet.com
Fri Sep 11 19:24:35 JEST 1998

Dear John, Thank you for taking the time to share and correct.  I am
really sorry for my thoughtless remarks that offended you.  I admit I
"spoke" hastily, after just getting off the road from a grim weekend
on the road involving, among other things, a family funeral for a cousin
who committed suicide (not an excuse, but... not putting me at my best
or most sensible).

I'm afraid I AM rather cynical about the US Postal Service though: in
our area it seems to have distinct problems, of which I have been on the
receiving line a number of times since we moved to Clarksville: missed
wedding invitations ( more than once for us!) - and "regular" (rule
rather than exception) delivery expectation of 4 days to a week for
local delivery. I'm not sure what the problems they face are, nor what
would be solutions ~ although some talk about competitive service, which
has seemed a good idea to me at times.  I feel their services get more
and more expensive for less and less quality and care.  I'm glad things
are better in your area.

I hope you will not mind my sharing with the list this response &
retraction, along with your own response, since I feel it needs doing
after what I wrote.  I promise you I will buy said stamps right away and
use them lovingly and thoughtfully.  I stand contrite.  You know how I
loved Sandy.

Sincerely, Peggy