Brest Cancer Stamp

perryt at bellsouth.net perryt at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 15 03:21:00 JEST 1998

FYI Dear Friends, I would pass this concern about the Breast Cancer
Stamp. My spouse who is the chair of the education committee of the
Georgia Breast Cancer Coalition as well as a health scientist at the
Centers for Disease Control has one concern based on her experience with
the U.S. government: who at the NIH will administer the funds and how
will they be distributed? This question has not been answered to her
satisfaction. If anyone has this information please reply. Perry
Treadwell