: Gift of Time Certificate

scarlyle at juno.com scarlyle at juno.com
Thu Dec 16 12:34:19 JEST 1999

From: "Mary Calhoun" <moriah at preferred.com>
To: <scarlyle at juno.com>
Cc: "JM" <jhminshall at mindspring.com>, "keiter" <keiter2b at aol.com>,"pfw"
<pennywright at earthlink.net>, "WdV" <teamenv at premiernet.net>
Subject: '332 Re: Gift of Time
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:04:39 -0500

Susan,

Just put the list name

sayma at kitenet.net

on the "to" line.

If your e-mail software allows you to choose formatting in plain text or
something else, choose plain text.  That will be most user-friendly to
subscribers of the list.

^o^
Mary

(Message copies to Janet Minshall and Beth Keiter are for SAYMA insight
into
"how things are going at the office."  If you have an overriding need for
"non-copied" exchange please say so clearly, and I'll honor the request.)