HIP Training for Trainers

Free Polazzo friendlysystems at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 28 13:41:04 JEST 1999

Hello SAYMA Friends,

Here is an announcement of a wonderful workshop being offered by (equally
wonderful)  Peter May of our AFSC SERO office.

This is a great way to get involved with our communities youth at a time
when many schools are looking for a process to deal with
the violence that exists in their schools.

Peace,

Free Polazzo
Anneewakee Creek Friends Worship Group