FWD: Texas Judge violates religious freedom

Michael Shell BrightCrow at InfoAve.Net
Wed May 12 21:28:22 JEST 1999

Dear Friends,

The following message was forwarded to me this evening, originating with
Cliff Pearson, Communications Director, The Dallas Peace Center
<mapa at igc.apc.org>.  Please give it thoughtful consideration and, if you
choose, share it with others.

Thank you.

Michael.

In a message dated 5/12/99 5:05:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,