"(Unprogrammed) Friends In Belize - The First Five Years"

Seaside Guest House friends at btl.net
Tue May 18 20:37:06 JEST 1999

Attached is a 12 page report which is part of our self study which MAY
be on interest to some of you.

What have Friends from Huntsville, Ala. been doing in the little country
of Belize down here in the middle of the jungles of Central America for
the past five years.

To retrieve the report, just click the icon below. If you have trouble
getting it, let us know and we will send it to you by "snail mail".
Please share with whomever you wish.

Peace...John Self in Belize