IMP^o^ 022 - YM w/shop call

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Fri Nov 12 11:06:46 JEST 1999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 022
Call for Workshops
for SAYMA Yearly Meeting 2000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a message from Ellen Johnson, Workshop Coordinator)

<|>  please respond to Ellen at ellenj at us.english.uga.edu, or to
         1180 White Oak Drive, Athens GA 3066, 706-552-3989

<|>  your decision is needed by Wednesday, December 1, 1999

"Friends, here is your chance to share your talents and/or knowledge with
other SAYMA members at yearly meeting.  I am currently putting together the
program of workshops.  If any of you has an idea for one, I'd love to hear
from you.  Or, if you know of someone in your monthly meeting who has
something interesting or fun or meaningful to share, please pass this
along."

<|>  Yearly Meeting dates:  June 8-11, 2000

<|>  Place:  Warren Wilson College, near Asheville, NC

<|>  Workshops might range from one hour to three hours

<|>  I need a decision from you by DECEMBER 1, 1999

<|>  Please send me one or two sentences about your workshop by then.

<|>  We will try to provide whatever a/v equipment and space you need.

"I hope to provide a balance between workshops on social justice issues, on
spirituality, and on arts and movement.  The theme for the YM is --

<|> Beyond Tolerance, Toward Trust:  Exploring  Spiritual Diversity Among
SAYMA Friends

-- and proposals relating to the theme are especially encouraged.  Thanks,
and I look forward to seeing you there in whatever role you take.  Love and
Peace, Ellen"

IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details to
our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free list server.
Please address corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson Street,
Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you! ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA
in the body of your e-mail message.