IMP^o^ 027 Columbia/PopMin

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Tue Nov 30 12:21:47 JEST 1999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 027
Columbia Friends Meeting
Approves Asheville's Proposed
Minute on Population
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a 10-21-99 letter from Columbia's Clerk, James Gleaton)

<|>  "At our regular Meeting for Worship with attention to Business on
10-10-99, Columbia Friends Meeting approved the revised population minute."

(AA's note:  the minute text was the Ninth Month revision posted 10-1-99 to
IMP^o^)

~~~~~~~end ^o^ ~~~~~~

_____________________________
IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details to
our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free list server.
Please address corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson Street,
Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you! ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA
To receive IMP^o^ bulletins, subscribe to the free list server,
sayma at kitenet.net; e-mail to sayma-subscribe at kitenet.net and write only the
word       subscribe
in the body of your e-mail message.