Fw: OOPS!

Janet Minshall jhminshall at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 5 13:45:30 JEST 1999

Dear SAYMA Friendly Women and Friendly Nuisances,  I just found out I made
a serious mistake when I sent out the report of SAYMA's Friendly Woman
organizing meeting in Chattanooga almost a month ago.  I suggested in that
note that anyone who wished to join the production team of Friendly Woman
could subscribe to our e-mail list where we are discussing and refining the
production process.  But I gave the wrong address to subscribe.  The
correct address is <sayma-fw-subscribe at topica.com>.  It is free to
subscribe.  If you send a blank e-mail to that address you will receive in
response a request for confirmation of your subscription and clear
instructions on how to send that confirmation.  That's all there is to it.

If you tried to join us before and were rudely rebuffed by an electronic
message indicating that we do not exist, please try again.  Also please
accept my profound apologies for the mistake.  Best Regards,  Janet Minshall

(In case you missed it, I have reprinted below our recent request for a
coordinator to oversee and keep on schedule the proofreading volunteers who
have agreed to help us put Friendly Woman together.)