2l2 Re: Telephone problems for mary

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Thu Oct 7 14:40:34 JEST 1999

Willard,

Thanks a bunch--I'm back.  Repairman said the problem is currently fixed,
but ultimately unfixable:  squirrels.  They gnaw the wire coverings all the
time, he said.  Phone company thinks there's some squirrel nutritional need
met by phone-wire insulation!

Cheers!

^o^
 \_/

(Message copies to Janet Minshall and Beth Keiter are for SAYMA insight into
"how things are going at the office."  If you have an overriding need for a
"non-copied" exchange please say so clearly, and I'll honor the request.)

======