[saymaListserv] aa>> NYYM workshop on outreach

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Wed Aug 2 21:52:34 JEST 2000

The SAYMA office has received --

Announcement
Why Can't They Find Us?
September 22-24, 2000
New York Yearly Meeting
Powell House Weekend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(via Hibbard Thatcher)

<|>  "We have a message the world wants to hear.
         We have an approach that heals.
         We have a powerful and widespread witness.
         We have a tradition to back us up.

<|>    "Then why is the Religious Society of Friends struggling to
            maintain its membership?

<|>    "These topics will be discussed at the Powell House weekend
            Why Can't They Find Us?

<|>    "September 22-24, 2000

<|>    "This weekend is for --
            -- Friends who are overt about letting our lights shine,
            -- meeting and quarterly/regional advancement
                    and outreach committees, and
            -- any other Friends-on-fire who want to look at
                    how we Quakers can better share
                    our message with people in all walks of life."

<|>    http://www.nyym.org/spark/2000.5.shtml#out
           http://www.powellhouse.org/calendar.htm
            NYYM Advancement Committee

~~~end~~~
To receive aa>> messages forwarding announcements
from wider Quaker organizations (WQOs), subscribe to the
free list server, sayma at kitenet.net; e-mail to
sayma-subscribe at kitenet.net and write only the
word      subscribe       in the body of your e-mail message.
mc\aa