[saymaListserv] Regional Director(Reopened Search), AFSC Southeastern Regional Office

Bert Skellie bertskellie at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 7 16:25:31 JEST 2000

Dear Friends,

Please circulate the following job description.  I will be taking the
position temporarily until we find a permanent candidate. I can send you the
full job description if you are interested.

Peace,

Bert

Regional Director(Reopened Search),  AFSC Southeastern Regional Office
(SERO)
The AFSC Southeastern Regional Office seeks regional director based in
Atlanta, GA.  Responsible for staff supervision, committee support, $1
million budget and mgmt. of offices and programs in nine state area.
Qualifications: Requires 4 yrs of mgmt. and staff supervision, strong
commitment to non-violence, experience in community organizing and in
program development, implementation and oversight. Women, People of Color,
people with disabilities and lesbian, gay and bisexual people are encouraged
to apply. Resume and Cover Letter Deadline: Friday, January 31, 2001, to:
Search Committee, c/o AFSC, 92 Piedmont Ave., NE, Atlanta GA 30303, fax
404-525-4728, e-mail: nsmith at afsc.org.  See full job description at
www.afsc.org.