IMP^o^ 034 World Peace Day Minute

Virtual Mother saferrell at InfoAve.Net
Tue Jan 4 15:02:07 JEST 2000

Thanks to Foxfire Friends for the minute!  Too often we let an occasion pass
without action...........I'm thinking of using this idea for a letter to the
editor this month from our Meeting............I'm asking for permission to use
your wording in the letter & also I  am not clear if "World Peace Day" is a
concept already established for the date of Gandhi's death or if this is a new
idea/ date originating with your meeting?? Thanks Sally

Sally Schuder Ferrell
Wilkes County Friends Meeting
Piedmont Friends Fellowship