IMP^o^ 037 Minute Reminder

Mary Calhoun moriah at preferred.com
Sun Jan 9 13:43:39 JEST 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ Bulletin 037
Reminder --
Proposed SAYMA Popluation Minute
from Asheville Monthly Meeting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(from a 1-6-00 message from Kim Carlyle)

REMINDER: SAYMA Population Minute

<|>  As you recall, a minute on world population concerns was presented at
Yearly Meeting last June.

<|>  Since then, several Monthly Meetings have provided input which has been
included in a revision that was circulated to all MMs. *

<|>  Please take time within your MM to consider the work that has been done
so far and bring any comments to Rep Meeting in Atlanta. We would like to
move forward on this important issue and seek YM approval.

Respectfully submitted,

Kim Carlyle
Asheville Friends Meeting

*(AA's note:  This revision was posted as IMP 009.r on 10-1-99.  Contact the
SAYMA office if your meeting's copy has gone astray.)

~~~~~~~end ^o^ ~~~~~~
IMP ^o^ ... "Information Made Present"

is a bulletin service of the SAYMA office to provide practical details to
our geographically-challenged Yearly Meeting via our free list server.
Please address corrections and additions to moriah at preferred.com,
540-628-5852 (machine), or SAYMA Admin. Asst., c/o 165 Jackson Street,
Abingdon, VA 24210.  Thank you! ^o^ Mary Calhoun, AA
To receive IMP^o^ bulletins, subscribe to the free list server,
sayma at kitenet.net; e-mail to sayma-subscribe at kitenet.net and write only the
word       subscribe         in the body of your e-mail message.