[saymaListserv] Request for information

Willard Vaughan teamenv at premiernet.net
Thu Jun 1 20:31:44 JEST 2000

To all of you quakers out there

Mary Calhoun has nicely written reminding you all to bring things _ now I
want to be specific:

Kendell Ivie - is the budget you proposed at asheville the same you will
propose at SAYMA.

Who is doing the SAYF stuff - I know certain groups who will remain namless
at this time have always tried to write the report while driving up from
atlanta - Bring a disk this time (pleaseeeeee)

think about this, someone is going to have to write the sayma epistel (that
letter thing) it would be nice if someone would think and volunteer to maybe
type it up one evening for me ( think of it as a combination birthday/
christmas/ hannakka present).

Wider Quaker Organizations - Well we just do not really have time to let you
all have 10 minutes in the light - sorry I kind of enjoyed that part of the
program but IF YOU WANT YOUR REPORT IN THE PROCEEDINGS IN THE SAME FORMAT AS
THE PROCEEDINGS BRING ME A DISK (or email will do) or post on the listserve.

I have been looking at other proceedings and to  be honest SAYMA's looks
kinda sad compared so I am trying to standardize the stuff and make it look
good for the files.

Thanks to all who have helped and sent me things. I will kiss any that
really want it at YM and thank the rest.

Willard